Stone Lake, Wisconsin

I called my "representative" to ask questions about my account.I hadn't dealt with this acct for at least 10 years and all of a sudden I got a stack of envelopes 2-3" high so I thought I should check it out again.

I simply told the elderly man I didn't really remember what it was and he ripped me a new one. Called me a "young lady" and told me in so many words that it wasn't his job to school me and if I didn't know what it was, I shouldn't have bought it. He was completely rude. I wish to make a complaint, but when you call "customer service" there is none.

I could tell he was at home, his rude wife answered the phone, it was very weird.I am so disgusted in the way he treated me, if he hates his job so much, he sounded old enough, he should retire and do everyone a favor!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lincoln benefit life annuity. Lincoln Benefit Life needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lincoln benefit life annuity in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lincoln Benefit Life.

Had an Experience with Lincoln Benefit Life?

Comments